Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Shopping Trip

My Shopping Trip
Now see, shopping isn't that bad. I got my veggies and I still had some in the fridge, so I didn't have to buy as much. I only get what I need for recipes. And I know you see all that meat, but most of those packages will be divided up. Like the pork will be cut into strips for stir fry and will only take about 2 of them. 

I have to say, I am flexible on my menus. I change and alter when I need to. If something else is on sale, I'll go with that.  Plus I splurged and bought a new wok! Need that for stir fry. 

What you don't see is what's important. NO cakes, cookies, chips, candy, processed foods other than 3 cans, 2 Jiffy corn muffin mix, and 1 chicken broth. That's what we want to accomplish for our goals. NO   junk food! And as you continue along on your new journey you'll be able to see your changes in how you shop. You'll begin to shop in season when you can, stock up on things like your rice, spices, and other things and each time you'll begin to learn just what you need for each recipe. And the biggest thing you will notice after time goes by, you will have hardly any to no processed foods in your buggy!

You can do this!! I know you can!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment