Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Year To A Better You!

A Year To A Better You

This is something that I have been wanting to do for some time now. And that's help myself and others achieve better health. Now, I will be including myself on this and exposing some of my bad habits as well. I'm not perfect by any means. I slip, fall, forget, get to busy, and everything else just like you do. But I have come to realize that I can pick myself up, dust myself off and start over. And that's the beauty of this.

My desire is to help others, but at the same time I have to be a walking testimony to what I'm preaching. I have to walk the talk! And I want to be able to help you as well. And I think that together we can achieve this goal.

What are my goals for “A Year To A Better You”?
1- get on track with a healthy lifestyle
2- rebuild my body
3- make life changes
4- be the best that I can be
5- and help others do the same

How do I plan on achieving this goal?
1- Begin to look at how I'm living and make small changes
2- Understand that it took time for my body to get into this condition and it will take time for me to change it.
3- Learn how my body works, what works for me and work at it at my own pace.

I do understand that each person is different. I do understand that each person cannot do at the same pace as others. I know that it will take time for all of us to achieve these goals. But if we take them one step at a time, things will begin to fall right into place and we will be making life changing decisions that will affect our mind, body and souls.

I will be posting about many things that we can do to change our health and I will be showing what products I'll be using along the way. So, if you are ready, I would like to invite you to come along with me on the journey to a “Year To A Better You”!


Blessings to you,
Patty

Patty Dooley – Independent Shaklee Distributor


No comments:

Post a Comment