Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pick A Name for my Q&A Contest

Well, I had started a spot on my blog called Ask Patty, but I just found out that it is Trademarked and I can't use it for my new section.. So what to call it now????

So I thought I would start a little contest... ask others what they think would be a good name for my questions spot..

So for the next week I'll be taking suggestions on names.. then I will make a post where others can vote.. one with the most votes will win!!

What can you win?
A mini Get Clean kit.
1 bottle of basic-H2
1 Spray Bottle
1 Scour Off

2 products that will be more than enough for cleaning your kitchen, bath and more.

Suggest a name? I need it to reflect my section on where people can ask questions about vitamins, nutrition, weight loss, kids and baby health and anything else that may be on their minds. See my original post

To suggest a name,
simply comment on this post what you think it should be called.
Please ONE post per person.

Suggestions will end on July 19th.

I will put a vote post on July-20.

NOW, on this you can get all your friends to post a vote for you!! simply pass around that your name is entered.. you can blog about this, tweet about it, put it on your facebook too.. all the votes on the name that you suggested can help you win!!

My Twitter is - http://www.twitter.com/4u2behealthy
Blog URL http://pattyindependentshakleedistributor.blogspot.com
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pattydooley

I look forward to seeing all the great suggestions, and if you have a question for me, please feel free to post. I'll be happy to help you out.

Blessings,
Patty

3 comments:

  1. Contest Answer: Either Ask Shaklee Patty or Q&A with 4u2bhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies for the suggestions!! they sound awesome!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete