Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why I Became A Independent Distributor

Q: Hey, aren't you Patty who used to own Patty's Country Colors?
A: Yes I am,
Q: Well, why do promote your 4U2BeHealthy business so much?

I have been asked this question more times than I can count...... so today I'm going to answer why I became a Independent Distributor.

Over several years myself and my husband have suffered from several health problems.

Me, I had sever acid reflux and hernia. So much to the point that I have been through extensive testing, hospital stays and more. Only in the end to be told....... sorry, we can't do anything for you.... just take these pills and hope for the best.
Well, I couldn't live like this.... constant pain, sick, couldn't do simple things as walking, working in the yard, etc.. I had to do something to get well.

My husband who suffered from Meniere's Disease...... was going to all kinds of doctors, couldn't work, couldn't function, couldn't even go to the bathroom by himself. He needed much help!

One day after seeing another Distributor post some information about Alfalfa, I stared to search out the products, the company, and other companies as well. And after reading all I could I decided to try the Alfalfa....... to my amazement, my acid started to ease up! and now that I'm on vitamins, soy drink and a few other items, I can eat better, I can do some walking and general things that I couldn't do before! With the help of the products building my body and my doctor, I have seen such a change.

My husband who was dealing with the ear problem, I put him on the products, and he was able to handle the stress better and it helped to build his body and give him energy.

My family is my reason behind being a Distributor....... The people I love, my friends and neighbors, are my reason for my business. I wanted to be able to touch others around me and help them.

I have been able to touch more lives and help make a difference in others as well.
Every day I look for more people around me that I can help.

This is my reason for being a Independent Distributor, to touch those around me for the better!

If you would like to hear more of my personal testimony on how being a Independent Distributor has changed my life, my family and those around me,
Feel free to contact me at mailto:pattydooley@hotmail.com

I'll be happy to send you a packet!

Blessings to you,
Patty Dooley

http://www.4u2behealthy.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a great story Patty! That is what I love about home businesses. They are able to help so many people. Glad to know you and your husband are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete